Posted by My o2 on June 19, 2009 at 17:55:50:
In Reply to: Lewis Lazare on Webio Ponzi posted by Moher Beer on June 17, 2009 at 07:59:34:
Here's my gut feeling on what will happen to the webio staff:
* Webby: Will (and should) resurface at The Score. He's young, versatile, talented, and inexpensive.
* Huebner: After the Fire, who knows? WLS?? WGN??
* J Hood: I think he could resurface at 1000 at some point. He will never go back to The Score.
* Coppock: Don't be shocked if Chet Chit Chat winds up at The Score doing weekends at some point. He won't be welcomed back at 1000, but he has a great relationship with McNeil, who has the ear of the PD.
* Georgie Boy: Was on his way out at The Score; that's why he left for webio in the first place. Maybe 1000 would give him a chance, but I think he'd be a better fit for WGN.
* Rogers: Somehow I have the feeling that Papa Mike will take care of him and give him a role on the tv show. If not, I'm not sure either sports station in the city would go after him.
* Tim Bock: See Webby.
Post a Followup